Sunday, July 13, 2008

Whore


Whore

n.
1. A prositiute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whore

I've become an avid user of the word, lately. I use it, not just because it's funny, but because I find it to be an accurate means to describe a startling boatload of the people that inhabit this place. Whenever I see chicks complaining about how cold it is, and then come to find that they're wearing a sad (and by sad I mean ridiculously short) excuse for legwear, I can only think wow, she's a whore. In this context, I would safely assume that she's a whore by definition...this third definition. She has, without a doubt, compromised principles for personal gain. Lots of women (and some men, too) dress as if they're prostituting themselves in the Red Light district of Amsterdam. Even if you are attractive, dressing in such a way is most unbecoming. It tells me that all you are interested (and this may be one or more of the following) solely in: Sex, Drugs, Money, and any other superficial crap that may exist in the vain world we live in today. Now, as much as I would enjoy most of those, I live for things finer than those. I'm not going to list them, since we all ought to know what they are, already.
It's sad, really. I'd like to think better of you, but I just can't. Seriously, a bearded woman in blue jeans will be more appealing to me than that harlot of clothing. Of course, I am more inclined to think such, since I have this strange fascination with beards.
On the other hand, saying "whore" the way I say it just sounds funny to me. It's really awesome, since you can really draw out the pronunciation of the "wh" in "whore." But that's besides the point. I'm getting off topic here. Apologies.
As for the textbook whores, there's little to be said about them. And there shouldn't be much said about them, either. They are what they are, and I could give a pork's butt (Cow & Chicken?) for caring. So for those of you, in those short-short shorts and skirts, complaining that there's an uncomfortable wind displeasing you, I laugh. I laugh maniacally, complete with lightning and thunderbolts behind me. I'm that evil. No, not that evil. That evil. You know, the kind of evil that loves to put a cat hair in your water glass. By the way, if any of you get that reference, you totally win one hundred points that don't mean anything.
Perhaps this rant can transcend the purview of what I (and Dictionary.com) define as a whore, but to the subject of society today. I don't get it, nor will I try to get it, because everybody's different. Everyone has different views, tastes, religions, suspicions, conflictions, and opinions. Let's face it, I'm one of them. And all in all, this means little in the eyes of others. In fact, I'm not surprised if said whores would attempt to defend their positions [(which ever one that may be *wink*)(I didn't make that wink symbol because two parentheses next to each other looks weird to me)] and lambast me for the things I've said. Whatever. I couldn't care less. I'm a jerk, enough said. And if you know me well enough, you know how the word "jerk" is defined in my context. By the way, if you're thinking that's some allusion or hint to masturbation, you're wrong. Asshole. If that, you clearly don't know me well enough. And at that, I wouldn't care that much to know you, either; seeing as how you've thought up such a dirty thing. But then, I had thought that by the mere mentioning of it. Oh well. Wait. No. I can back this up. But it's 3 something in the fucking morning. I'm tired. I'm cranky. And I just hat you right now.

P.S. - The missing 'e' was intentional, but you don't care and neither do eye.

No comments: