Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Green


I believe I've had an epiphany. And it took a figurative slap in the face to figure it out. I don't know how many of these epiphanies I've had thus far, but they're wonderful. It's 12:06 right now, and I'm not frightened...No, not frightened; peaceful. Maybe it's the movie I just watched. Maybe it's that Green tea I just drank. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't done wrong this week. Maybe...who knows? I just feel...good. I wish it were morning. Well, it is. Technically. But you know what I mean. I wish I didn't have to sleep. I have this feeling inside me, and I want to do something with it. All of a sudden, ideas came rushing back to me like a stream of consciousness. I feel awake. My eyes are open and I want to see.
In the meantime, just a lil somethin' somehtin' I drew up while waiting for Kung Fu Panda -- WHICH -- by the way, is fantastic.

No comments: