Sunday, July 6, 2008

Update 01

Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. It's been over a week since I've last posted. Sincere apologies, all around. I spent the last week at home with family. In about a week, school will start again. Here's the rundown on what I'll be up to in the near future...

I. I ordered a WACOM tablet and Corel Painter X Bundle; got a pretty good price for them, too. Corel Painter arrived, but the WACOM has yet to arrive. Much to my dismay. It's holding up my schedule!

II. I've started to get back into drawing. Funny, I'm going to an Art school and I found myself working. There's a difference between working and drawing. Last quarter, it was mostly working as opposed to drawing. I plan to make up for the lost time and keep with it. If I'm going to fulfill my hopes, here, then I'll have to step it up.

III. I have a piece that's waiting to be completed. However, I can't continue until the freaking WACOM arrives...

IV. I'm in waiting to figure out two situations: my financial aid and The Dark Knight. With the former, I'm nervous to see whether or not my loan request is approved, allowing me to continue forth with my education. Secondly, I've already purchased tickets for The Dark Knight at midnight on Friday. Technically, it's Saturday morning. But I couldn't give more of a damn to care. Problem with that one is, I'm more than likely scheduled to work that night. And I need to figure out how I'm going to work this out.

All in all, I can only do what I can and wait for the rest to reveal itself....

No comments: