Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dream 02

I recently had a dream where I was Spider-Man. It was very cool, the feeling of swinging around the city. I landed on the roof of a building where two Indian children approached me; one a boy, the other a girl. Apparently, there was something wrong. But more importantly, the girl told me that I owe her money for the black vest and jacket she left behind when she left to find me. There was an unwavering sense of determination that lingered in her eyes. I promptly entered the nearest doorway. There, I ran down a seemingly endless hallway. Once reaching the outside, I stumbled upon the children's parents. In a very jovial tone, the father asked me if I paid her for the jacket and vest. I didn't answer, and decided to shoot my web into the sky. I left. 

I was wondering, where the hell do those webs go when Spidey is swinging around?

More Shortly.

No comments: